· This classic mug features a beautiful, hand-hammered finish and an oversized rounded copper handle.
· This ROOSEVELT style of mug is a throwback to the 1940’s cup that the first Moscow Mules were most famously served in.
· Considering engraving? Of all our mugs, the ROOSEVELT provides the most engraving space.
Rustic. Gorgeous. Copper. Add copper mugs from Copper Mug Co. to your home bar collection—the classic way to present a traditional, frosty Moscow Mule.
Copper Mug Co.’s Mugs Stand Out, Because We Take Design Seriously
100% Pure Copper
Quality matters, so we don’t skimp. Our mugs are 22-gauge pure copper—a style statement all their own.
Welded handles for premium form.
Because we manufacture the mugs ourselves, we guarantee our copper mug handles are welded, not riveted, so there’s no risk of leaking.
We manufacture our mugs with a food-grade lacquer to prevent tarnishing, because you deserve mugs that can be used for years.
Engraving, not screen printing
Cheaper companies screen-print their mugs, which washes off with time and use. Our engraving lasts forever. Engrave a logo, tagline, or short saying on the side or on the bottom of the mug—your choice. (Buy in bulk and engraving is free.) And engraving space on the Roosevelt mug is the largest available.
Why stop at mugs? Enhance your copper collection
· Pair with a copper jigger and straws for a complete cocktail creation set
· Or how about a copper shaker?
Traditional Moscow Mule
2 oz. Vodka
3 oz. Ginger Beer
1 oz. Lime Juice
London Mule: substitute vodka with gin
Kentucky Mule: substitute vodka with bourbon or whiskey
Jamaican Mule: substitute vodka with rum
Napa Mule: substitute vodka with a mixture of vodka and sparkling wine
Mexican Mule: substitute vodka with tequila or mezcal
Each of our copper products require a few simple steps after use to maintain their quality. Copper should be cleaned using a mild dish soap and warm water, followed by two drying sessions using a soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.