· Adorn your event or wedding with elegant, functional, pure copper Wine Cups!
· Buy in bulk and save—get our pure copper Wine Cups in a package of 50. Free engraving starts with orders of 100.
· Delivery starts at 4-7 days; larger quantities and personalization takes longer. In a specific time crunch? Email us and we’ll see what we can do.
Rustic. Gorgeous. Wholesale prices. Bulk copper Wine Cups from Copper Mug Co. are the ultimate classy touch in personalizing your bar, restaurant, corporate event, or wedding.
Copper Mug Co.’s Mugs Stand Out, Because We Take Design Seriously
100% Pure Copper.
Quality matters, so we don’t skimp. Our mugs, steins, and wine cups are 22-gauge pure copper—a style statement all their own.
We manufacture our mugs, steins, and wine cups with a food-grade lacquer to prevent tarnishing, because your event or establishment deserves mugs that can be used for years.
Engraving, not screen printing
Cheaper companies use screen printing, which washes off with time and use. Our engraving lasts forever. Engrave a logo, tagline, or short saying on the side or on the bottom of your mug, stein, or cup—your choice.
Engraving is free when you order 100
We’ll customize your mugs, steins, or wine cups for free, whatever you want. Choose from pre-designed templates or design your own.
Where Does Copper Mug Co. Send Engraved Copper Mugs, Steins, and Wine Cups?
· Weddings. Choose from designs in our wedding templates, or submit your own design.
· Family reunions. Engrave your family’s favorite saying on mugs for your family get-togethers.
· Corporate events. Copper mugs provide the perfect backdrop for your tagline.
· Spirit manufacturers and distilleries. Remind your customers of the fabulous spirit they’re drinking. Logos fit perfectly on our mugs, steins, and wine cups.
Why stop at wine cups? Enhance your copper collection
· Pair your wine cups with our copper wine bucket
· Add copper mugs alongside your wine cups for classic, frosty Moscow Mules
Each of our copper products require a few simple steps after use to maintain their quality. Copper should be cleaned using a mild dish soap and warm water, followed by two drying sessions using a soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.