Copper Beer Steins
Enhance your bar, pub, distillery, restaurant, or home bar by matching your copper mugs with 16-oz. smooth, sleek pure copper beer steins. Sold in sets of 24, 36 or 50.
- Our steins are coated with a food-grade lacquer to protect the shine.
- Engrave your steins with a company logo or personalized tagline for free with your bulk order of 100+ steins.
- Keep your craft beer or mixed drinks refreshingly cool.
- Lend some pizzazz to your corporate event with 100 percent copper beer steins.
- Buy in bulk and save.
- Elevate flavor and keep your favorite microbrew or mixed drink refreshingly cool.
- Our design is an homage to the traditional Belgian beer mug.
100% Pure Copper.
Other companies plate a stainless-steel stein with copper or use less expensive metals. But our steins are pure, 22-gauge copper.
We control the process.
Rather than outsourcing manufacturing, we craft our own copper steins, leaving out the middleman and ensuring quality from initial design to delivery.
Engraving, not screen printing.
Cheaper companies screen-print, which washes off with time and use. Our engraving lasts forever. What’s more, when you order in bulk (100+), we express our thanks by waiving extra fees. That’s right. Every bulk order of 100 or more units comes with FREE engraving of your logo, tagline, or message. No hidden costs. No set-up fee. No engraving fee. Just pure copper steins at the best prices around.
Unbeatable prices on bulk orders.
Copper Mug Co. manufactures their own beer steins and passes the wholesale savings along to you. We offer the best pricing on the market for pure copper steins.
Why stop at steins? Enhance your copper collection
· Pair your steins with our copper bottle opener
· Add copper mugs alongside your steins for classic, frosty Moscow Mules
Each of our copper products require a few simple steps after use to maintain their quality. Copper should be cleaned using a mild dish soap and warm water, followed by two drying sessions using a soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.