Your Source for Copper Mug Gifts for Events
Personalized Copper Mugs for Thank You Gifts, Corporate Gifts, Promotional Gifts, and Other Events
CUSTOM • ENGRAVED • PERSONALIZED
Our high-quality copper mugs make for an impressive and luxurious gift that can be customized for any occasion. Additionally, we offer free engraving on orders of 50 or more, allowing you to personalize large orders in a cost-effective manner.
Your Branding, Luxuriously Engraved
Engraving has long been the method of choice for customization of the highest quality. When your brand’s logo or messaging is engraved on our heirloom-quality, 100% copper products, it associates your business with timeless luxury and dependability. It won’t fade or scratch off like screen printing tends to do.
Holiday Gifts for Clients
Looking for unique client gift ideas? An authentic copper mug from Copper Mug Co. is a gorgeous addition to any home bar. Crafted from pure copper, they are designed to stand the test of time, which means your branding will stay in the client’s home for years to come.
Promotional Items and Giveaways
Looking for a giveaway item that people will be thrilled to win? Our copper mugs are high-quality promotional items that are designed to last for years to come. Forget the throw-away prizes and choose a giveaway that’s both beautiful and functional.
If you want your business to stand out among the competition, look for a gift that has real weight and durability. These gorgeous personalized copper mugs are a luxurious choice for conference gifting, with an eye-catching copper gleam to draw potential clients, customers, or connections your way.
Employee Thank-You Gifts
Looking to recognize the hard work your team is doing? Want a physical item to accompany holiday bonuses or cash gifts? Custom engraving on our 100% copper mugs sends your employees a message about how you value their contributions to the business.
Engrave a mug to commemorate years of service from a retiring employee. Unlike bulky mementos, such as clocks and plaques, our heirloom-quality copper mugs can be used daily and will last for years to come.
Commemorate charity galas and giving events with our unique copper mugs. You can personalize them with a message reminding attendees of the cause, or thanking them for their generosity.
Gifts for Corporate Parties
Personalize copper mugs with your business’s branding, add a message to commemorate a special occasion, or have the mugs engraved with a significant date. Serve up Moscow mules or your company’s own custom cocktail, then have your party guests bring home the copper mugs as souvenirs. These gorgeous copper drinking vessels are a practical, yet luxurious gift.
How much should you spend on corporate/employee gifts?
A good rule of thumb is that corporate and employee gifts should cost between $50 and $100 per item.
While some suppliers mass-produce items with their company logo cheaply applied via screen printing, these kinds of “swag” items tend to be viewed as throwaway items or unnecessary junk. This is definitely not the association you want clients and employees to have with your brand.
What about gift cards for employee gifts?
Many businesses default to giving gift cards for holidays or as special recognition. We personally don’t find them to be a good choice. If you want to give your employees money, it’s better to do that directly, in the form of a bonus or cash gift; that way, they aren’t limited in terms of where the money can be spent. On the other hand, a high-quality item is more personalized and thoughtful.
What makes a good corporate gift?
This is an age-old question with plenty of different opinions. However, there’s general consensus on what makes for an ideal corporate gift . . . and what definitely doesn’t.
In our experience, a good corporate gift is:
- Practical. Look for something that recipients can use in their day-to-day lives, or at least pull out on a special occasion. These types of gifts will see more use than something purely decorative, which may not suit everyone’s tastes.
- Universal. When someone receives a gift they cannot use, it has the opposite of the intended effect. It can make an employee feel misunderstood or left out, or cause annoyance to a client who now has an item they can’t even use. Our mugs can be used for any type of beverage, alcoholic or not, giving them broad appeal.
- High-quality. Cheap items that break quickly create a negative association with your brand. No one wants more junk.
- Timeless. If you’re giving a gift made to last, you also want to be sure that it’s still desirable years from now. A classic design will stand the test of time better than something that’s trendy now. Moscow mule mugs have a storied history and are prized among cocktail connoisseurs, but are also universally appealing for drinking water, iced tea, and more.
- Special. You don’t want to give the same thing everyone else is giving. A great gift creates excitement in the recipient, reinforcing a positive association with your brand.
Why choose Copper Mug Co. as your copper mug event gifts supplier?
Let’s talk about your project
Contact us for more information on our custom-engraved Moscow mule mugs. We’d love to learn more about the gifting occasion you’re looking to suit and share ideas for the perfect gift to fit your needs.
Ready to Customize Your Order?
Fill out the form to view our pricing information!
What to expect after submission:
You will be directed to our custom ordering information page. You’ll also receive an email with a link to this page for reference. If you have any questions after viewing the information page, please respond to the email to reach our customer support team.
We recommend placing orders at least 6 weeks in advance. Rush options are available for an additional charge.